Orangebd Digital Paper Archive(DPA) allows publishers to unlock the revenue potential of their disparate inaccessible content assets. Orangebd DPA transforms microfilm and PDF archives into a unified, searchable, standard XML repository that consumers and newspaper staff can access anytime and anywhere. This way you can digitize the majority of your active paper based documents. If you have a large paper archive, you can also opt for bulk document scanning of past records.
Key Features :
1. Helps you scan, index and organize documents with ease.
2. Multiple ways to search documents - find them in a snap!
3. Email, print and fax documents.
4. Easy to import and export documents and folders.
5. Check-in/Check-out documents and control document versions
6. Share/Restrict documents by giving way role-based permissions.
7. Create workflows to replace your paper-based business processes.
8. High level of security using document-level access control, encryption etc.
Benefits to Publisher :
1. Transform current and historical archives from any source format, (i.e. Microfilm and PDF, into a unified XML repository while preserving original layout and full text).
2. Orangebd DPA can help you manage bulk document scanning as well as scanning documents on a daily basis.
3. Scanned files can be indexed according to pre-specified process guidelines - this makes searching documents easier.
4. Archive the documents through flexible for-pay or ad-sponsored models by providing web-based access to customers, businesses, colleges, municipalities, researchers, and others.
5. Scanning documents makes them more secure because in Orangebd DPA, you can control access to documents using role-based permissions.
6. Automatically re-purpose content to other applications, systems and content aggregators and also Archive multiple publications within a single system and enforce copyright management control.
7. If your paper based document archive and routine documents are destroyed by fire or other such disaster events, your documents are gone forever. But if you have scanned your documents into Orangebd DPA, you can easily back them up online and recover when you have resumed operations.
Benefits to Reader :
1. Increase unparalleled search capabilities of decades of content at a granular article, picture, or ad level
2. Compile headline-level search returns without PDF downloads
3. Utilize a centralized research tool where multiple publications type reside within the same data repository
4. Print and email articles and ads
Please Submit your information, we will communicate with you very shortly.
Support (88) 01730091309
Sales (88) 01713243665 ( From 10am to 6pm )